Monday, May 4, 2020

I gotta keep up with my sisters you know so here goes with documenting abit here and there of our Alberta life.....

Covid19. A world pandemic... who would have thot that God would let such  a teeny thing become such a humongous thing that has affected the whole world?! He must have seen that it was worth doing... I have rather much been enjoying just being home, going on drive, food thru the drive thru ect. But that being said it would be fun to see some new faces now....

Planting. Is upon us... finally... but sposedly it was snowing in Olds... yeah in May... but its moisture! says the farmers wife.... Def enjoying the cozy rain today...

The world in the eyes of Tessa.
These teeth just make me a grouch at times... and now that I’m 2 I should for sure be able to not do stuff if I don't wanna..
I think I invade mom’s privacy sometime by giving her mushies... but i think deep down she reall does like my hugs and kisses....
Its so much fun to ride on the tracky with  dad... especially when he lets me steer! Hang on!!
I also like mom to sing with me and when Im spose to go to sleep at night whats not to love to “cock cock” rock rock lol  with mom?!

We are loving this life stage with Tessa... shes leaning sooo much!

Today I had another doc appt. for “Martha”. It has been Oscar cuz Cody thot baby was gonna be a boy but according to the chickens woth pink skirts on it seems to be a girl! 💗 I think il do a different blog on the Gender Reveal as it was priceless!

Think thats enuf blabbing for now! I should pry think about cleaning the layers of grime in this house since its a cozy rain day!

Tood-loo!

No comments:

Post a Comment